Thursday, May 02, 2013

A Mean-looking Fish on Labor Day


I was just looking through my fish photos this morning, when I came upon this photo of a piranha.  Perhaps because it was Labor Day, it reminded me of an image I saw on TV a few days ago.  It was a big boss of the port operator company  involved in the strike by the dock workers.  The strike has been going on for a month now, and it does not look like it will be resolved soon.  He was commenting on the strike on TV for the first time.  He was so full of contempt for the dock workers and the unions that his face seem twisted.  The people who have to work for him deserve our sympathies.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the TV news and saw this guy. He looked exactly like the fish here, no kidding. We do not discriminate based on looks, but his words, his tone, his facial expressions, and his disrespect for the workers (not only for the strikers), and for those supporting them are simply despicable. Like a piranha, he is gulping workers' and families' livelihood to fatten himself.

StephenC said...

That' how I felt too.