Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The colours of Senegal

The people of Senegal are black, just like the rest of sub-Sahara Africa.  


But the clothes they wear are a riot of vibrant colours.  


The national colours are red, green and yellow, 


as anyone who watches the Senegalese team in the Soccer World Cup knows.  


And there are a lot of these colours. 

But there are also blue, purple, orange, …

It is not just the women, 

but also the men. 

And the buses.

And the wall paintings. 

It is so much fun to watch Senegal.  







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at web, except I know I am getting
experience all the time by reading such good content.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come
back down the road. Many thanks