Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Markham Run

It is a balmy 18 degrees Celsius, sunny with little wind, here.  


Perfect weather for running.  



In Hong Kong one would be hard pressed to find even one dandelion.  Here glorious dandelions are everywhere, dense almost as a carpet, even on the roadside.   They are, however, home owners’ nightmare.  



Many trees, including everyone’s favourite - cherry, are flowering, making we pretty sights.



Pine cones shedded by the trees in winter, laid buried under the snow.  Now they are re-appearing.  



I felt a slight twitch at my left knee mid-way through the run.  I slowed to a walk for a while.  Surprising, I found that I could run again, without real discomfort.  But felt awkward when I walked.  


In any case, I was able to finish the run.  It feels so good. 




No comments: