Wednesday, March 17, 2021

BioNTech Shot 1

I took the Covid-19 vaccine shot 1 on Monday, 4:30 PM. 



When I got there I was the fourth in line.  Within a few minutes I was getting my shot.  I watched as she gave me the shot.  The nurse was very skilful.  It was quick and I hardly felt anything.  


About 7 hours later, by the time I went to bed, I noticed my upper arm was a little sore.  


About 16 hours after the shot, when I got up the next morning, my arm felt like someone punched me hard.  But as long as I don’t put any weight on it, it doesn’t bother me.  During the day, it seemed to get better.


About 40 hours after the shot, when I got up 2 days later (this morning), it was still a bit sore if I touch it. Otherwise I wouldn’t notice it.  


Other than that, there have been no other adverse effects.  That is the extent of my reaction to the shot so far.  


 


No comments: