Sunday, December 31, 2023

Birth of PalmArt: Ring-O-Fish

After cutting a piece of PalmArt which is circular, I was left with some scraps with a nicely half-circular edges.  I like pleasing shapes, so was reluctant to throw them away.  


After staring at them for some time, I thought they would look like new moons if I cut the opposite side with the same circular curve. 


And if I stick a short piece of copper wire between two pieces, I can connect them into a nice curved shape.  I can even make the curve wrap around to connect with the beginning - and make a circle.  Thus is born the ring of new moons.  



New moons are nice. But I always like fish.  If I turn the new moons into fish …, and make a lot of them, I can make a long string of fish …, and connect the ends to make a large ring.  



And if I twist the large ring, I can make a double ring, …, then the ring can stand by itself.  In fact, it can stand in more than one positions. 



Thus is born the Ring-O-Fish.



And there are many more possibilities. 


#SChanPalmArt






No comments: