Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gigantic Spaceship?

I stopped to take a photograph of this beautiful sunset while jogging along the TsimShaTsui Promenade two days ago. However, when I looked into the screen of my camera, I saw this huge, fuzzy black disc - which looked like a gigantic spaceship - hovering above the Hong Kong Island. Judging from the curvature of the spaceship, it would be about the size of half of Hong Kong Island.

But nobody else seemed to see it. Perhaps the aliens have mastered stealth technology which made the spaceship invisible? And my iPhone was somehow equipped with advanced technology to counter their stealth technology? It would not be the first time that the iPhone was found to be equipped with unannounced advanced technology.

Or the spaceship was actually a tiny little one hovering just in front of my iPhone?

Or, worse, as my daughter the skeptic suggested, that it was just my finger making the amateurish mistake of covering the camera lens which was awkwardly placed at the corner of the iPhone?

My brain tells me my daughter was right, but my heart refuses to accept such a mundane explanation. Wouldn’t life be more exciting if there was really a gigantic spaceship hovering above Hong Kong?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a n00b =)

StephenC said...

Hey, the iPhone is really neat. It is hard not to all in love with it. :)