Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mountains and fields

Our trip to the North West was mainly to visit some friends and for cultural exploration. On that front, we were abundantly rewarded. In these pages, I will tell more of the stories while respecting the privacy of our friends.

In the mean time, we were also treated to some amazing scenery. On the way to visit a friend in a small town among the Sala ethnic group (撤拉族), we passed by a small village set in the rolling hills. I don’t even know the name of the village. But the views were so stunningly beautiful that we have to stop to have a look. It was definitely worth it.

It was cold, just a bit below freezing. But it was sunny and the air was still. The sky was so clear we could see a long long way away. It was truly breath taking.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.

Does managing a well-established website such as yours take a large amount of work?
I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience
and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for
new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Here is my web site ... how much should i weigh for my Height and age